The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), which amends the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) through 2020, was signed by President Obama on July 22, 2014. In response to this, the U.S. Department of Labor issued Training and Employment Notice No. 05-14.
- Read the Act
- USDOL WIOA Timeline of Key Events
- WIOA Statutorily Required Implementation Dates
- WIOA One-Page Summary
- WIOA Statement of Managers Section-by-Section Analysis
- WIOA Key Changes from Current Law
- U.S. Department of Labor WIOA Webpage
- Key Provisions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Frequently Asked Questions July 22, 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions February 27, 2015
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Update January 1, 2015
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking April 2, 2015
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking – How to Make Comments
- WIOA Performance Measures NEW!
- WIA-WIOA Side-by-Side Comparison NEW!