Nevadaworks provides funding to qualified service providers who work directly with a diverse population of individuals who are seeking employment, skills upgrading, or who are entering the workforce for the first time. We believe that a strong workforce is the key to a vibrant and diverse economy.
In fiscal year 2015, (7/1/15 – 6/30/16), Nevadaworks awarded over $8,000,000.00 in funding to our service providers. These service providers assisted several thousand Northern Nevadans gain the job skills necessary to compete in today’s marketplace.
Current Service Providers
Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs:
- Community Chest, Inc.
- Community Services Agency
- Job Opportunities in Nevada
- Nevada Hospital Association
- The Ridge House
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- University of Nevada Reno Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies